My 71 mustang and the occasionally good thought

This is my blog. It will tell whoever is reading it all about how the process of restoration on my '71 mustang is going, as well as an occasional good thought.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Well, since a certain 007 hazard has asked me to put pictures of my car on my blog, I shall oblige and post pics.

This is my car when I got it.(notice the bad sag in the rear)


Here is a pic of the ugly carpet and seat which are non-existant now.




This is how my car looks right now.



Here is a head on picture.


Here is a picture of the engine bay.


Here is one of the interior. Note that the passenger-side door is a different color. I guess it got into an accident at one point.


Here is the front of the interior. Note the automatic shifter, that will go when I find the money for a manual transmission.




Here is one from the rear, the roof is just a place to put things.


Here is the rear interior.


Here is the trunk which I have coated with rust stopper.


Here is another of the interior



So now you have a good idea of what my car looks like and hopefully that secret service agent won't liquidate me...;)

8 Comments:

Blogger James C. Almond said...

Very cool! When I was your age, I was always wanting to get an old classic mustang to put together. You have a way to go, but that is the fun of it. The body looks ok and with out much rust. That is a very good thing. There are some very good classic mustang parts stores on line that you should look into. Keep the 302, that is a good motor. Just be sure you match it up with a good carb (a 650cfm is always nice) and some high flow headers. When you get a chance, I would like to take a look at that car sometime.

:)

3/10/2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger jolygood said...

I can tell that's gonna be spiffy. Nice.

3/11/2006 11:41 AM  
Blogger shanell said...

who the heck is james c. almond?!?


anyway...i like your car...you should go on a road trip and find me and all my friends and we could partay!! jk. we're not really the partying type, by the world's standards...ja! seriously...you should come down, though.

3/11/2006 4:02 PM  
Blogger Donut_Munky0 said...

ROAD TRIP!!!

3/11/2006 8:06 PM  
Blogger Beefloaf said...

hey, If I find myself with my car finished, and nothing to do for a month, I will definatly Go on a road trip to see all you bloggers in lands far off.

3/11/2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger Donut_Munky0 said...

NEW POOOST!!!!

3/17/2006 6:40 AM  
Blogger Flatbill said...

Who is James C Almond!?

James C Almond is the brother of Elisabeth A Almond and William W Almond, and he is me!

3/25/2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

...and she is me!

Ok Will...that was confusing.

4/09/2006 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.streamload.com/Deliver/4/331D497C-5B10-4EC1-A219-1D933D85E289/Playlist.m3u" loop=true>