My 71 mustang and the occasionally good thought

This is my blog. It will tell whoever is reading it all about how the process of restoration on my '71 mustang is going, as well as an occasional good thought.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Back again

Hello all, I'm back from Canadia!! My cousin just graduated from high school up there so I went to his grad ceremony and the dinner afterwards. My hand is doing pretty well now and I can type with it, so you all can read the wisdom that pours forth from my thoughts...he he;)

Other wise life is normal, I'm spending tons on equipment for the 50 mile hike which is on the 22 to the 27, and apparently I'm very conservative.

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 80% Conservative, 20% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


So I leave you all and hopefuly I have tme to comment on all of your blogs.

Shafwiqua. I WILL put a link to your blog on mine soon.:)

Beefloaf

5 Comments:

Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

I did it...I'm even more conservative than you. I think. weeeee dab si nnarg!

6/14/2006 1:49 PM  
Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

lol..my theme song is back in black...

6/14/2006 1:52 PM  
Blogger MATT said...

Hey dude I see you leave comments on all my friends pages, it's cool you found mine.

CARS I LOVE CARS! What car i have now is not important, but what car i want is, you know sir. mix-a-lot in his song i like big butts? Well when he says oh baby i want to get with ya' and take your picture, I say that every morning when i wake up to my poster of the PORSCHE 911 TURBO. Then the heavens open and i can start my day.

Oh and the auto show is off the cizain yo' lol I go every year porsche was not there this year but, all upstairs was packed with SEMA cars.

- Word

6/16/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger shanell said...

dont be decieved by bengal's infinite web of lies. you are in the girlbeefsniper club.

6/18/2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger Beefloaf said...

OK.

6/18/2006 4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.streamload.com/Deliver/4/331D497C-5B10-4EC1-A219-1D933D85E289/Playlist.m3u" loop=true>