My 71 mustang and the occasionally good thought

This is my blog. It will tell whoever is reading it all about how the process of restoration on my '71 mustang is going, as well as an occasional good thought.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Summer.......

Hello everyone, just a quick update. I'm doing fine, olympic college starts on the 19th.....YEAH! I've bought all my books, which only came to about 260.00 thanks to Elisabeth's generous loan of some math books....THANKS:)

We finished our cement pad, now we have a 40' by 40' concrete sport court in our back yard. I'll be finishing the basketball hoop later today. I'll invite everyone over sometime to play when its completely finished. Yes, even you in California and Idaho, speaking of which, Shafwiqua, have you completely moved yet?

This friday our family goes on vacation. We'll be going down to Astoria and then to some house on a the beach in Oregon which our grandparents' friends own. Its really nice because our family homeschools and my college doesn't start till the 19th so we can go after school is in.

I went to ultimate frisbee last monday, That was awesome.

And thats about all.....I'll keep you posted about anything else. Hopefully blogging goes up when we are all in our scool routine again. 16 days till international talk like a pirate day!!!!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger shanell said...

wow. i just let out the biggest burp of my life..yummy?


aanyway..HI BEEEEEEEEEF!!!

yes, i have completely moved. im up here in washington. got here on friday. 'tis kinda weird up here i must say. everyone's all polite and such. a lot of old people and overweight people too. i notice evrything..obviously..haha.

9/05/2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger shanell said...

here's the e i forgot in everything...e

9/05/2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger Beefloaf said...

thanks for the e:)

9/06/2006 6:02 AM  
Blogger shanell said...

welcome. :P

9/07/2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

You're welcome!

Doesn't OC start on the 18th...Monday?

Yeah, I think everyone is taking a summer vacation from blogging as well as school, including myself. Hope you and your family have a wonderful trip to Oregon! Ttyl

9/07/2006 12:24 PM  
Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

dude...only 260.00? mine were...well...somwheres around 400...eek!

9/10/2006 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.streamload.com/Deliver/4/331D497C-5B10-4EC1-A219-1D933D85E289/Playlist.m3u" loop=true>