My 71 mustang and the occasionally good thought

This is my blog. It will tell whoever is reading it all about how the process of restoration on my '71 mustang is going, as well as an occasional good thought.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

1. Eggnog or hot chocolate? even If you try to give me girradelli's hot chocolate I will still take the eggnog

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
ummmm......Isn't half the fun unwrapping the presents?

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
Colored on both, I usually put the ones on the house up.

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
nope


5. When do you put your decorations up?
right about now

6. What is your favorite Christmas dish (excluding dessert)?
Worsten broodje Don't even try to pronounce it, it's dutch, but basically they're sausages in a dough.....


7. Favorite Christmas memory as a child:
hmmmm......I really don't know....every one has been awesome.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
ummm, I allways kinda knew

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Nope, thats for Christmas silly

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
we put up the tree, get the boxes of ornaments out, and then go at it!!!!!!!

11. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Snow is fine so long as I don't have finals in one week

12. Can you ice skate?
Lots of fun!!!!!!!

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
to many


14. What's the most important thing about Christmas for you?
That God showed how much he loved us by lowering himself to the form of a man

15. What is your favorite Christmas dessert?
COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!

16. What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
Midnight Mass.

17. What tops your tree?
A star

18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving?
well, both

19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
trans siberian orchestra.

20. Candy Canes?
Absolutely

21. Favorite Christmas movie:
White Christmass....IIIIIIIIIImmmmmmmm Dreeeeeaaaammmminnnggggg.....of a Whhhiiiiiiite Christmaaaaaaaaaaasssssss

5 Comments:

Blogger Elisabeth said...

I feel like I should wisper in here. Blogger is so empty now. But I still randomly visit blogs. :]

Trans siberian orchestra is awesome! =D

Merry Christmas!

12/13/2006 11:53 PM  
Blogger Sniper Monkey said...

yayyyyyyyy blogger!

1/02/2007 6:08 PM  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hi, this is not so related to your page, but it is the site you asked me 1 month ago about the abs diet. I tried it, worked well. Well here is the site

12/29/2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

abs diet??!??! diet? hmm...I think they mean ABS brakes.

2/25/2008 10:40 PM  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

4/09/2008 5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.streamload.com/Deliver/4/331D497C-5B10-4EC1-A219-1D933D85E289/Playlist.m3u" loop=true>